QuickBooks is excellent accounting software that can provide many benefits to your small to mid-size organization. But like any software program, there can be a steep learning curve in regards to using it effectively for your organization.
Having trouble learning how to use QuickBooks and its features? Or do want to outsource all of your QuickBooks’ postings to a certified QuickBooks expert?
Whitinger & Company can be of assistance. Our certified QuickBooks advisors can provide the consultation and services you need to fully take advantage of QuickBooks’ capabilities for your organization.
- Initial installation and setup of QuickBooks
- Instruction regarding correct posting of transactions
- Instruction on preparing reports of varying complexity
- Integration assistance with other business software
- Assistance with QuickBooks payroll functions
- Outsourced input and posting of transactions
Whitinger & Company's Certified Quickbooks Advisors:
Direct Line: 765-284-3384 ext. 239
Dianna Ford is Whitinger & Company’s Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Her other specialty includes preparation of individual, business and payroll tax returns. She has more than 30 years of experience working with businesses of all sizes. Dianna has served as treasurer of Hoosier Heartland Chapter of American Red Cross and Gateway Health Clinic and is also a member of the American Society of Women Accountants.
Senior Tax Accountant
Direct Line: 765-284-3384 ext. 233